Lithuanian Research Library Consortium
Lietuvos mokslinių bibliotekų asociacija
- The LMBA as one of the project partners is participating in the EIFL-financed
project Promotion of Open Access by Implementing Open Journal Systems in
Lithuanian Research Journals that is being implemented by the
Lithuanian Serials. The project implementation period – April -
- LMBA received a grant from East-East programme of the Open Society
Institute for a study visit of Armenian librarians and IT specialists.
Their goal was to find out how electronic information is subscribed,
virtual library models are created, open access initiatives are
- LMBA received a grant from the eIFL.net consortium for
organization the 5th eIFL.net
Genneral Assembly (October
- LMBA received a grant from Open
Society Institute Information Program for seminar
"Open Access Workshop" during the 5th eIGL.net
Genneral Assembly (October 27, 2005).
- LMBA received a grant from the Open Society Institute for seminar
„Open Access Scholarly Communication
- LMBA received a grant from the East-East programme of the Open
Society Institute in collaboration with the Open Society Fund-Lithuania
for a study visit of Azerbaijan and Georgian librarians. Their goal was
to find out how electronic information is subscribed, created and used
by Lithuanian libraries.
- LMBA president Emilija Banionyte was elected as a board member of the
project (2003 - current).
- LMBA participates in
project. Coordinator in Lithuania - Ausra
Vaskeviciene, Martynas Mazvydas National Library of Lithuania (2001
- LMBA received Open Society Institute grant to create infrastructure
of the Lithuanian Research Library Consortium (2002 - 2004).
Address: Gedimino pr. 51, 01504 Vilnius, Lithuania. Telephone: +370 5 249
7024, e-mail: lmba [eta] lnb.lt
Copyright © Lithuanian Research Library Consortium, 2002-
Last updated: 28 March 2011